Friday, December 26, 2008

Introducing Snoop Dogg

Hello! My name is Heather, but that isn't important. This isn't MY blog, but that of my comrade Snoop Dogg. Snoop used to belong to my friend and co-worker Paul, but Paul moved away to California (and now to Dallas) a couple of years ago, and he left behind Snoop Dog. I decided that I would let Paul see what Snoop has been up to since he's been gone.

When not out on adventures, Snoop Dog spends his days now on a shelf in my office at work.

Snoop on the shelf

Snoop in the office


This blog will give Snoop an opportunity to share his adventures with others. He's already done a bit of adventuring, and we are behind on chronicling his adventures. So we will start out with some of his past adventures that were previously posted on my personal website.

I hope you enjoy traveling along with Snoop Dogg!

No comments: